Apple iPad 2 White 16GB Wi-Fi (MC979LL/A) Review & Unboxing
Apple made some slight but noteworthy updates from generation 1 to 2 of the iPad. Just by shaving off a few millimeters in thickness and a few grams they were able to completely change how the iPad fits in your hands and actually make it useable for extended periods of time. The only real complaint in generation 1 was its center bulge and extra weight. iPad 2 really nailed all those complaints and is a phenomenal product that sets the standard for the tablet market.
My only complaint about iPad 2 would be Apple choice to go with a 4:3 aspect ratio display instead of a 16:9 display. A personal opinion but I think tablets have there best overall usability when in a 16:9 configuration.
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n) / bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
- 1GHz dual-core Apple A5 custom-designed ,high-performance ,low-power system on-a-chip
- 9.7- inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen
- 1024- by – 768 -pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch
Size and Weight
- Height : 9.50 inches (241.2 mm)
- Width : 7.31 inches (185.7 mm)
- Depth : 0.34 inch (8.8 mm)
- Weight : 1.33 pounds (601 g)
In The Box
- Dock connector to USB cable
- 10W USB Power Adapter
Full specifications can be found at this link.
(click image to enlarge)
[orange_small url=”http://images.madhuinc.com/originals/Apple iPad 2 White 16GB Unboxing – High Resolution.zip”]Download High Resolution .Zip[/orange_small]