How to link WatchSunTv.com account to Roku
[alertred title=”Roku WatchSunTV Channel Updated Code Below”]
A step-by-step guide on how to connect your Roku unit to your Watchsuntv.com account. What you need
- Watchsuntv.com Account | Visit www.WatchSunTv.com to get an account.
- Roku Unit | You may purchase one from any of these retailers : Roku.com, Amazon.com.
- Roku Account | You did this when you setup your Roku for the first time.
- Visit this link https://owner.roku.com/add/watchsuntv (sign in to your Roku account if requested), you will see the Watchsuntv.com channel logo, then click on “Yes, add channel” below the logo.If for some reason you don’t see the Watchsuntv.com channel logo automatically after following the first step, you will have to manually do the procedure. Visit https://owner.roku.com/Add (sign in if requested) then click on “Add a private channel” under Manage Account and enter this code “watchsuntv” into the box then click on “Yes, add channel”.
- Now go to your home screen on your Roku unit, the WatchSunTv.com channel should appear, if for some reason it does not appear scroll over to channel store and it will be on the first row.
- Select the WatchSunTv channel and then select “Activate your Roku Box”, a registration code will appear on the following screen.
- Now visit http://www.watchsuntv.com/activate and if asked sign in with your account credentials and then enter the registration code in all CAPS.
- Your Roku unit is now linked to your WatchSunTv.com account, you can now go to your Roku home screen and enter the channel and stream content directly.
*Only 1 Roku device can be linked to your WatchSunTv.com account.
[alertgreen title=”Support Madhuinc.com”] If you found this guide helpful, please support my site by using the following affiliate links to sign up :
[alertred title=”Roku WatchSunTV Channel Removed – October 12th, 2012″]
Many members have commented that the WatchSunTV channel has been removed from their channel line up. When trying to add the channel back, an error occurs saying the channel is not available. I believe Roku has removed the channel from their database due to the recent partnership with Dish Network for international channels. WatchSunTV would have to get consent from Dish Network to provide service to customers through Roku, which I doubt would happen. I will update this post if any updates are found regarding this matter. I would recommend readers check out www.channellive.tv, their service is much more reliable and stable, plus they are a authorized SunTV provider.
[alertred title=”Roku WatchSunTV Channel Updated Code – October 14th, 2012″]
Reader “Svidhyut” has provided a new channel code that is working for multiple members : https://owner.roku.com/add/